In addition to being able to create and share collection pins on Pinterest, you can also create and share collections of items on Twitter.
Even better, every time you rate up an item on Rately, you can decide to post the item you’ve rated up directly to Twitter - where you’re friends can see what you’ve rated up.
- Launch the Rately bookmarket and choose the images to create your Rately question (see Rately tools to add the bookmarklet).
- Make sure that you’ve logged into Twitter - and you’ll see a box letting you select post to Twitter as you ask your question
- So, select the post to Twitter option, then select the Ask Friends button to create your Rately question
Your new question will show up as a tweet on your Twitter stream, and you’ll also see the images that make up the question you just asked. Here’s a delicious looking example:
Of course, your Rately question will look like a Rately question. However, whenever you rate up an item in Rately, you’ll have the chance to make a comment and at the same time to post your rate up to Twitter.
Here’s how to do that:
- First, go to any Rately question (and make sure you log into Twitter).
- Rate up an item in a question.
- Then, you’ll see an open text box with the option of selecting Twitter. Make a brief comment, select the Twitter option and choose the orange comment button.
Once you’ve completed making your comment, you’ll see it at the bottom of the page. And, simultaneously, you will post your rate up to Twitter, including the image of the item you selected.
Now your tweets can be much more expressive, delighting your followers. Rately makes
shopping tweeting more fun. Tweet, tweet.